TGIF!!
Well, technically, it is still Thursday night, but will be Friday when most will read this, if anyone does anymore! Anyway....
TGIF!! And I have the weekend off. Although the weather will be extremely nasty. I can enjoy being home, relaxing, and vegging!
I am craving... a nice big bowl of chicken noodle soup! With lots of noodles, chicken, hmmmmmm, unfortunately, I don't have any made! Oh well! I guess I will settle for a hot cup of tea, and do some reading before bed.
2 comments:
Ciao Kathy, have a lovely and relaxing March.
*huggles*
Did you get some chicken noodle soup? *smile* It has been raw and chilly here and a good bowl of soup sounds wonderful. I have been craving Italian wedding soup. Tom went out today and bought all the ingredients so I can make it this week. I am going to cheat though-I am using canned chicken broth. ;)
Post a Comment