Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Oh she is beautiful Kathy!! I think I have seen her on facebook, is she your profile picture? Congratulations!!
Hi Kathy,Wow! What wonderful news. A brand new baby granddaughter. How very thrilled you must be.It's been a while but I'm trying to get myself back to blogging again. I know I missed a lot but I have nothing but time to catch up again. God bless! Hugz!!
Awww, she is so precious, Kathy! Welcome to the World, little Sofia! :) Congrats and blessings to all the family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh she is beautiful Kathy!! I think I have seen her on facebook, is she your profile picture? Congratulations!!
Hi Kathy,
Wow! What wonderful news. A brand new baby granddaughter. How very thrilled you must be.
It's been a while but I'm trying to get myself back to blogging again. I know I missed a lot but I have nothing but time to catch up again.
God bless! Hugz!!
Awww, she is so precious, Kathy! Welcome to the World, little Sofia! :) Congrats and blessings to all the family.
Post a Comment