Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enjoying the day...

I have been off work for personal reasons.  I can't believe how much better I feel!  Anyway, I have been getting back to myself, enjoying the day, knitting, tending to the house, and generally.... just enjoying my family and my life.

Simplify... that is what I am trying to do.  Make each day easier, and not put more stress on myself.  Staying close to the Lord is also blessing me in so many ways. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Kathy;

Sometimes we just have to stop and take a step back from the daily grind of our busy lives and simplify as you are trying to do. I'm so glad and happy for you my friend. Hugs

Marge said...

Great idea, Kathy! Simplifying life is something all of us want to do but seldom accomplish.

Thankfully you are wise enough to listen to what your body is whispering to you.

Enjoy your time off! Hugz!

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! You are a wise woman! So many of us don't listen to what our body is trying to tell us I'm so glad that you are feeling better, & getting back to yourself. Enjoying life & family & staying close to the Lord is such a blessing!!

My intent was to only post on Monday's, but I've post each day since Monday. :) I shocked myself. :)

Have a blessed day Kathy! I hope you have a few more days off. Hugs

Judy said...

Kathy, I just emailed you & it was returned to me. Did you change your email? Please email me at luvpoohscorner@cox.net if you did, so that I can have your current email addy.

Have a blessed weekend! Hugs