I just visited Toni and thought I would do her meme today. She is posting old questions from her old Saturday Special... but it always was the best meme, so here goes!
1. Traveling by Air, Sea or Land? We travel by land, hubby is afraid to fly, so we drive, but I love it, being able to see all the different scenery.
2. Hotel, Camp Grounds or Summer Cottage? When we were younger, we camped, but then graduated to hotels, but now.... we rent summer homes or B&B's. We like comfort and being spoiled. LOL
3. Sightseeing, Weather Related Sports or Relaxing? Relaxing and some sightseeing.
4. Favorite vacation season? Early Fall and late Spring.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do you enjoy watching sports on television? For me it is a 10 only for Yankee games!
6. If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick? Hard choice, I have many, but I think.. Louisa May Alcott... all her books.
7. What is your favorite breakfast food? My all time favorite.... a hot cup of coffee.. and toast with peanut butter. I am a plain girl!
8. Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00? For free... walk in the park, enjoying the scenery, the peace, and listening to the river splashing away merrily.
9. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? I wait until I am really tired, hit the pillow and in a few minutes I am sleeping.
10. What are the two main reasons you do memes? I like doing them... and sometimes.. just to fill the page when I feel I am so boring with nothing to post.
Thank you Toni!! I look forward to the next one!!
Another scorcher of a day in store for us... so I will get some things done here before it gets overwhelming, and then relax.
3 comments:
I just love Toni Meme's. I am going to post it too, just not sure when. Maybe I will do that right now. Have a nice day and stay cool. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy! I really enjoyed your Meme. I need to start doing some, because I feel boring many, many days! You are never boring! NEVER!
Sorry you're having to deal with all the humidity. My sister called from Indiana today, & she said it's unbearable. It's hot here, but dry. I will take that anyday over humidity!
Have a wonderful Friday Kathy. Hugs!
Hi Kathy;
I loved your answers to my old SS meme. I enjoyed sharing them with all of you.
We reached 100 degrees (felt more like 115) yesterday and the humidity was worse. Today will be just as bad. I haven't left my apartment in days.
I did start another meme yesterday called Creative Adventures. I'll leave the link here. Stop by the site and check it out.
Have a loved Friday my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment