Doing some house cleaning, since it is so nasty out from Hurricane Irene. Not much else to do!
Some random thoughts:
...thoughts and prayers going out to all affected by Hurricane Irene.
...thankful for not having much damage except yard clean-up.
...nursing a wicked sinus headache.
...thinking it would be nice to cozy up under an afghan and watch an old movie.
...waiting for son Mike to come home... he is a volunteer fireman, and they have been called out since 6 am pumping out basements.
...thinking of baking a cake...maybe!
...craving a cup of tea.
...getting sleepy, and can't think of anything else to type!!
Hope you all are safe.
5 comments:
Hi Kathy,
So glad to hear you are ok. It's seems funny for everyone else to be feeling the effects of a hurricane. It's usually us here in FL.
Wish I was close to your son and his family. I'm is central FL. He's on the coast near Lauderdale.
But if you visit him, let me know and I'd drive over if you want me to. Hugz!!!
Hi Kathy;
Still using one arm and hand to blog and visit. I'm so glad "Irene" did get that bad in your area. Here in my area we had a lot of road damage downed trees and flooding. Thank the Lord no fatal injuries.
Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs
Happy Wednesday Kathy;
Can you believe it's the last day of August already! I can't get over how fast the year, months and time go by. I'm not really a hot weather person but I'm really happy to see this August leave. It's been a horrible one weather wise. I'm looking forward to autumn but definitely not winter. ;-} Hugs
Hi Kathy,
Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Glad to hear that Irene didn't get you too bad.
Hope your sinus headache went away quickly!
~HUGS~
Hi Kathy!! I was watching Irene. It was scary. I hope things are better now.
Have a nice Labor Day weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment