Thursday, August 18, 2011


Well, it looks like I must go back to work on Monday. Disability did not approve it till the end of August. I am feeling better, but I am a little apprehensive about going back. Please keep me in your prayers.

Toni has another wonderful Creative Adventure, here's my answers. If you would like to join in with us, click here.


Creative Adventures #5

1. While sailing on vacation the sea gets rough and your boat hits against the rocks of an island, you make it ashore just before the boats sinks.

2. In front of you is a small cliff with a lighthouse, you smell wonderful aroma of fresh coffee and bacon! Realizing how hungry you are, even though you are weak, you attempt to climb to the top of the cliff.

3. You are able to climb the cliff and enter the lighthouse, when you hear laughter! You see a rugged looking lighthouse keeper sitting at the table, and by the stove, his sweet white haired wife cooking away merrily! She lays a feast before you and invites you to join in!

4. Happy to be able to, you fill your belly till you are so sleepy and content, that they walk you to the most plump, comfortable sofa, where you immediately fall asleep. Upon waking, you find they have their boat ready to take you ashore. Thanking them, with hugs all around, you leave your wonderful new friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for another great adventure Toni!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

I LOVED your CA adventure and your cute sigtag to go with it.

I have you in my prayers dear Kathy and hope all works out with work. Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Great adventure answers. You'll do fine on Monday. You're a smart chick and will do just fine. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugz!!