Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hoping...

I may have gotten approved to go part time.. to 32 hours, just dropping a Thursday.  I should know by Wednesday if it has been approved, if not sooner than that.  And.. I keep all my benefits... you only lose benefits if you go below 20 hours.

Another fantastic day today, weather wise!   We went out for breakfast, then a ride to New Hope, Pa.  The ride there goes all through the beautiful mountains, and I was in heaven looking the the gorgeous colors.  It won't be around much longer, so I sure am enjoying it.  Hubby and I both love the fall, so we did have a wonderful day.  We stopped at a farmer stand.. they were making fresh kettle corn!  SOO good!!  We bought a bag, as well as some fresh cooked french fries!! And white birch beer!!  I also bought a pumpkin pie in the craft area, which we just polished off with coffee with our sons!!

I just saw there was an NCIS marathon on today.  I love that show, but I guess I missed it.  Oh well.

Off to do laundry and then settle in for the night!!

No comments: