Since I rarely have visitors to my blog, I have decided I am going to keep a daily journal for myself, a daily record of happenings so I can look back over the years and remember.
I started out with so many friends, and most have disappeared because of FB. Sad but true. I am doing this journey for myself. I am going to start a prayer journal, and I may end up closing this one. Time will tell.
And so:
A vacation day off from work today. We basically relaxed, I tried cleaning up files on my laptop. It's a slow process, as I forgot how to do so much! Sac and I both did some cleaning, some laundry, and then it was time to go to Coney Island for hot dogs! Visited with my brother Pete, sharing some good times, and after eating, we are back home.
I have my Holy Hour from 7 to 8 tonight, and Sac is preparing for some big football game tonight. Him and Mike were talking about it, so when I get home, I will most likely work on my file clearing, and begin to set up my prayer journal.
Daylight savings time begins tonight... getting an extra hour of sleep is nice, but it getting dark so early will not be nice for me! I do hate driving home from work in the dark.
1 comment:
Hi Kathy,
I hope we can keep in contact if you close your blog. I am sorry I don't visit often!
Enjoy the extra hour of sleep tonight.
love & hugs
Post a Comment