Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Unconscious Mutterings
Doing a quick meme to fill in till I can post later!
Program ::
guide
Business ::
stinks
Nerve ::
basket
Pipes ::
leaking
Man ::
overboard
System ::
shutdown
Roses ::
are red
Gong ::
show
Heartfelt ::
thanks
Strolling ::
fresh air
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kathy;
It's so great to be able to visit again. I have really missed it. I even posted an entry for today. Hope your Thanksgiving was blessed. Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs
1 comment:
Hi Kathy;
It's so great to be able to visit again. I have really missed it. I even posted an entry for today. Hope your Thanksgiving was blessed. Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment