I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!
Our was wonderful, except for our oldest son Chris, his wife Maria, and our grandbaby Sofia being in Fl, it was a blessed Christmas for us. We did miss having the whole family together. But the weather was perfect, no snow, but it was warm in the day and sunny!
We had Christmas dinner at our house. 19 of us all together. Good times with family, great food, (if I say so myself)!! A simply blessed time. I wish we thought to take pictures. With all the cooking, and getting everything ready, tables set and I, we simply forgot!
Can you believe another year is almost behind us! It has passed in the blink of an eye! I remember when I was a kid, an hour passed by forever, and a day... well, it was never ending! Ah good times!!
I think we will plan a quiet New Year celebration. Hubby and I haven't made definite plans.... except for we won't be hosting another gigantic New Year's Eve party like we normally do, it is just too much. For myself, I would like us to go out to dinner, and come home and enjoy time together.
3 comments:
So happy you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure you miss the kids here in FL. I'm used to it by now but it still hurts. Hugz!!
Wishing you bountiful blessings in 2012. Hugz!
Enjoy your New Year's celebration Kathy, it sounds like Christmas was great. The holidays can be overwhelming for me. Happy New Year!! ((BIG HUGS))!!!
Post a Comment