Saturday, December 03, 2011

Spoke to my son and little grandbaby Sofia on Sky*pe today!  She is 7 months old now and just growing like a little flower.  Here is a pic of her:
Just look at that smile!  She is saying "Da-Da", and runs around in her walker like a jet plane!  My Sofia!!!

Plans for today... get all my Christmas shopping done today on Amazon!!  Who-hoo, I hate the Christmas crowds, and plan on not going out in it if I don't have too!

Doing some cleaning today.  Today I am off from work.. a vacation day.  And I think hubby and I are going out for lunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

What a little cutie Sophia is! Give her an extra hug and kiss for me. Christmas should be a lot of fun this year for you with a little one around. Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

Wynne said...

Aww, Kathy, Sophia is just darling! Love the cute barrette in her hair :) I cannot believe it's December already, either. Still quite mild here, too, for this time of year. Have a super week! ((hugs))

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
OMG!! Little Sophis is soooooooo cute. Just like her Granny. Don't you just love Skype?