Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dinner Out

Tonight we were invited to my bil and sil for a holiday dinner.  The food was so good!  My bil is a great cook, like my husband.  I made 2 apple pies for dessert, and  Becky made a to die for Key Lime Cheesecake!  Another great get together.

We didn't even leave the house today... temps were 16 out for most of the day, and tonight it is even colder!  Tomorrow will be more of the same.  On the good, side.. it is to go back to the 40's for the weekend.

I am loving my Kindle that Mike got for me!  He just loaned me a book... Hunger Games, so I will be off soon to start reading it.

We have taken down all the Christmas decorations, both outside, and in, which was a major feat, but all is put away till next Christmas season.

I am going to try to keep up with my posting.  I do miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

The Key Lime Cheesecake sounds delicious!

It's so cold here too even turning up the heat hasn't helped. Thank goodness for sweaters and blankets.

I hope you do post more as I miss your posts.

Keep warm my fiend. ;-}