Here it is, Tuesday night. I was off today, did some cleaning, some shopping with hubby... and then just relaxed the rest of the day. I work tomorrow thru Friday, can't wait for Friday at 5:31!
Hubby is itching to get working on the gardening. He is planting tons of flowering seeds in the house. So every meal, we move all the little starter pots off the breakfast room table to eat, then back on again when we clean up! It is hysterical!
So glad that Toni is back to blogging, and Nancze! I can't promise a post every day, but I will promise to try to post at least twice a week!
Scranton, Pa... will be hosting it's annual St Patrick's Day Parade this Saturday the 10th...just in case weather is bad, they will hold it again on the 17th! Of course, most of the young people use it as an excuse for all day and night drinking. Ugh!
I see they announced the cast of DWTS... I for one will not watch this year.
Ok, off to make a cup of tea for us!!!
3 comments:
Love your new background graphics Kathy. Ditto on Toni and Nancze back to blogging.
Hope goes all with work. Hugz!
Hi Kathy, You post when you can my friend, and I'll be by. So far I'm doing pretty good to put something up each day, lol. But having not much else to do it's not hard, I just post at different times. I think I'm with you and not going to watch DWTS this time. I'm kind of burnt out on it. Have a blessed day! *hugs*
I too agree, you post when you can. I don't promise to post every day either. Right now I'm in the mood to do so.. LOL!!
I don't watch DWTS anymore. I stopped watching 3 season's ago. I can't stand Bruno or care for some of the guests. It definitely isn't a family show anymore.
Have a great evening and day ahead my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment