I was off Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday was such a cold, rainy day, stayed home, cleaned, and messed around with my Kindle. I just love it! Found several sites offering free books, like The Gutenburg Project. Hubby even made dinner on Tuesday, so that was great.
Today hubby and I cleaned the kitchen, then after lunch, did a little shopping. We are getting ready to watch the Yankee game...well, I hear it on in the family room, so I will join hubby in a few minutes.
I made my salisbury steaks for dinner... SO GOOD! Peas with parmesan cheese, and a nice salad as a side dish. Easy peasy.
Cold tonight, we were going to have coffee around the firepit... just too cold and damp out.
Off to my Yankees!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy, yep baseball season is back! *smiles* it's been unseasonably hot here and so muggy. Thank Goodness for A/C. Have a wonderful week-end my friend. Love and Hugs!
Post a Comment