I am off today from work. It's pouring out, so it's nice and cozy inside! Hubby and I did some grocery shopping this morning, then back home to do some cleaning. We have a nice weekly routine that we follow, and it keeps the house nice and orderly and clean.
Hubby is now out in the garage, cleaning up. We bought a riding lawn mower which will be delivered on Thursday. Our old lawnmower... a push, had to have been 18 years old, if not older. Anyway... sad to say.. it died. So.. for his birthday... tomorrow... we got a nice riding one for him. The boys chipped in, so he is all thrilled!!
I am cleaning up some files on my computer, and also cleaning our office up. Boy, things can get away from you quickly!!
I do love listening to the rain. With the warm weather we have, lots of gorgeous greens outside, and flowers are blooming, and the rain makes it nice and fresh!
I am actually feeling sleepy... I may even take a quick nap!!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day dear Kathy, hope it's a blessed one for you my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment