I know no one is coming here to read anymore, but I will do posts just for me. I decided to record my day to day activities, just for me. It doesn't matter to me if no one comes here.
I stopped blogging, because no one visited and I thought.. what is the use. But I realize this is good for me.. to record and remember my days.
Tomorrow is our 39th anniversary! It doesn't seem possible, but it is!! Yes, the 4th of July!! We shall see what the day brings.
I have dinner ready, Sac and Mike are off to the golf league. Sandy just got home from work, and he is relaxing in his a/c. I will be going to my bedroom soon, to relax in the a/c. It's 93degrees right now, and it is wiping me out!!
I am going to look to see where some fireworks are going off tonight. I will be back later.
1 comment:
Happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment