Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a rainy day today, but I am enjoying it.  I am off from work today and tomorrow, and just need to work Thursday and Friday, then vacation for a week!!

I love hearing the gentle rain falling like it is this morning, such a peaceful sound.  We never realize all the blessings God gives to us daily!  Like the gentle rain.  Our homes, our families, seeing the flowers blooming, bugs flying, just everything is a blessing!

I plan on some cleaning today.  I want to get our office cleaned up, and then we need to something with the things left over from our garage sale.  Of course, laundry to do is a given!  LOL

Some more blessings... we paid off some loans for our son Mike!  I took from my 401K to pay off early 2 loans we were paying for him from University of Scranton.  We are trying to make it easier for him, so he doesn't have such a load on him when he is finished with his Masters!   What a good feeling... that is extra money for us each month!!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Long time, no visit. So happy to have found you again. Hugz!