It's getting darker outside. I think rain will be hitting us anytime. It is getting more humid, which is killing my sinuses, so the thought of bending over weeding.... well it's not happening today!
We brought some things to a used/antique shop, that we had left from our garage sale... they gave us $40 for everything, which is so great! So glad to get rid of stuff. We are trying to organize, get rid of things we have been holding on for years and years!! Still some things left, so Saturday we will be packing up the stuff in the car, and taking it to Sugerman's Flea Market to see if any vendors will buy it from us, what is left, we are bringing to GoodWill.
Feels good to pare down stuff.
How much "stuff" do we need?? Really, life is so short, I want to enjoy my blessings, use things, instead of saving them for "good". I want to look at everyday like that, with God's Blessings!
3 comments:
What about memories? How do you know what's the right stuff to keep? Passing things on to your kids? How do you know?
Oh No, we didn't get rid of things like that... things like extra sets of dishes, old lamps, etc. We asked the kids if they wanted anything.
Hi Kathy;
I too get rid of things I have no use (neither do my kids) for. They are just things. So true, enjoy your blessings my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment