Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time

It sure does pass quickly.  Here we are, almost ending September! 

We are in my absolute favorite time of the year!  The crisp air, the colors, comfort food... I love it all.  I love cool nights, sleep comes so easy!

Son Mike, and I are trying to figure out a plan for me to get a smart phone.  We think we have a plan, where I could go on with him.  We just need to make sure he won't get a penalty for leaving our family plan currently in place.   Keep your fingers crossed!


2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I'm not back to blogging...just out visiting. It was wonderful to visit here tonight. Fall is my fav season too, although in Vegas it doesn't really seem like Fall till the end of October or later. I am so ready for it!

My son got a smart phone recently. He went through Crickett, & love what they offer.

Have a blessed day Kathy! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Thought I'd stop by and say hello and see what's new. I guess the blogging urge has left most of us. Have a blessed week ahead my friend. Hugs