Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dodged the Bullet

We were very lucky in our area with Hurricane Sandy.  We had winds that sounded like a freight train roaring thru, and some heavy rain...but we didn't lose power, or have any damage.  Thank God, I know many of my friends couldn't say the same.  My prayers are with them.

Tomorrow is Halloween!  This month has flown by!  Tomorrow night I have my rosary prayer group, and I am so looking forward to it!  Helps me get thru my week!

Got to start making Thanksgiving plans.  It will be here before I know it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

So glad you and yours are okay. I too Thank God that I was lucky. Many of my NY family and Jersey friends didn't fare as well. Still waiting to hear from them. Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I was wondering if you'd feel the effects of Sandy. What an awful storm! So thankful that you are ok.

I'm back to blogging (can you believe it??). I am still offering a weekly sigtag if you are still interested. I have sure missed you! Looking forward to being back in touch. Hugs!