Sunday, October 14, 2012

We just finished eating an easy dinner...sloppy joe's, and a tossed salad.  Easy peasy.  Hubby and sons are watching games all day, so this was easy.

It was very cold during the night last night, but it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon.  We went for a ride to see the colors, and of course the never ending grocery order!

When we got home, the man who sky-dived from a balloon from outer space was on!  I mean, what in heaven's name would someone want to try to accomplish something like that???

I have been walking around the park with hubby daily.  It is a cute park by us that runs along the Lackawanna River.  I have increased to 1/2 hour, and I am trying to increase it daily.  It does feel good to be outside, and especially getting some sorely needed exercise!

No comments: