Brrr... temps are hovering around 32 here, and we had some flurries earlier!!
This morning we had coffee... and pumpkin pie for breakfast! Nice way to start the day! We just finished lunch... turkey sandwiches... turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a bit of warmed gravy! Yummy!! I must say... I do love Thanksgiving leftovers! I still have a big container of my homemade chicken soup from first course on Thanksgiving that hubby made.... I might have a bowl of that later to warm up!
I hope everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving. My favorite time... just being together with family. I wish our son was able to come in with his wife and our Sofia, but they couldn't make it. Still we had a good time.
This year, I am doing all my shopping at Ama*zon... like I did last year. It was so peaceful, no rushing, no crowds and easy!
Here is another pic of our granddaughter Sofia! 19 months, and growing so fast! Climbing all over... she is
at the computer desk! Getting ready to send an email to Nonna and Nonno maybe?? LOL
Thank you Judy for another great siggie!


No comments:
Post a Comment