Time flying by! Here we are at Sunday night again!
Hubby and I did more Christmas decoration. I am going to take pics to post. I love decorating the house, as well as hubby! He is really doing fantastic, since I have to work, and he is doing lots while I am working!
Thanksgiving will be here soon! This year, it will be the 4 of us, my sil and bil, and my brother, his wife and son. Son Mike's girl will be up later in the day. Her family has several dinners, Mike will be going to one later in the day and then will bring back Kristin. We eat at 1pm so there will be time for it to digest! LOL
Tuesday... hubby surprised me, and we are going to a dinner theater in NJ to see a Christmas show!! I am SO excited! We will actually have the luncheon before the show!! I hope to get pics!!
Doing some laundry and some clean up..catch up!

No comments:
Post a Comment