Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday!

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! It went in a blink of an eye for us, but it was wonderful! I got an iPad from hubby and sons! I really need to learn all the ins and outs of it...but I am liking it. I have a few pics to post.. Can't figure how to do it on the iPad, so when I go on the laptop I will add some.

Today was back to work, but we are getting a winter storm, and so I got out 2 hrs early, but it took 2 and 1/2 hrs to get home! We just made it before they shut down interstate 81.

I just downloaded Words With Friends, going to try and find Judy to play!

3 comments:

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy, how are you?
I have an older iPad. I just love it. Wishing you a lovely weekend. ((hugs))

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was very nice as well. :) I posted a ton of photos. lol
Enjoy your iPad!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. Have a happy and blessed New Year my friend. Hugs