Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last night, my hubby and I made homemade pierogies to take to my sil on Christmas Eve.  We will celebrate the 7 fishes dinner with them... we do every year, our Italian tradition.

I have work, but I am praying we are release early.

We spent a relaxing day today, all is done, hubby now is watching football.  (ugh)  and I am doing some laundry and some visiting with my friends.  I have to just finish wrapping a few stocking stuffers, and then I am finished.  I will fill the stockings tomorrow night!

We had a drop in the temps, and we have even had some snow flurries, which really makes it nice for Christmas Eve and Christmas!

This is also a sad time for me.  My Mom passed away in 2001 on Christmas Eve.  We never get over the loss of our parents, do we.

No comments: