Thursday, March 07, 2013

Another Storm!

Will the cold and snow ever end??

We are getting more snow tomorrow, could be 3 inches or more for tomorrow morning's commute to work!  Ugh.  I am really so sick of cold, snow, ice, wind, snow, bitter temperatures, snow.  I really can't take it anymore, the older I get!

Hopefully I will find out if my schedule I bid for was accepted.  I am getting nervous.  Because I went to part time... (30 hrs), the part time was entered manually.  I ranked a high number, but while the full timers know there schedule, we are still waiting.  Back to work tomorrow, so hopefully I will know more.

I watched the History channel.. "The Bible", oh so good!!  I am looking forward to the next show!!

Back to the grind...clothes to fold, and  I want to get in some reading.

Here is a pic of hubby Sandro and I on a trip to NYC!


No comments: