You would think that at least by April 26th... it would be nice and warm out... enough to go for a ride and a nice ice cream! Nope, not here in Pa!!
Hubby and I put on our jackets, and went for a ride for a cup of coffee! Sad isn't it!
Hubby started flowers indoors again like he does every year to plant outside, they aren't even growing, so we are going to have to buy flowers to plant if it ever warms up. We always collect the seeds after the growing season, so we will have the flowers for next year.
Anyway, I am off for the weekend, hopefully we will be able to spend some time outdoors!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy!! It was cold here in April too!! I did not put out flowers this year until school was out mid May. I hope you are doing well friend. Have a nice week. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Post a Comment