It is so hot and humid again, and it has started raining. No thunderstorms, but a slow, steady rain. Our week ahead is supposed to be unbelievably hot and humid, with temps in the mid 90's! Ugh.. frizzly hair days, my curls just frizz out...nothing helps. Thank God for ponytails!! LOL
Hubby is watching the Yankee game. I will go back up to our bedroom with him to watch, since the a/c is running in there. I am in the office downstairs, and it is getting warmer. I wanted to try to run some cleanup on my programs. I have been a bad girl on my laptop, since I got my IPAD for Christmas! I thought I wouldn't like it... but I was sooooo wrong!
Easy dinner tonight.. hamburgers on the girll, french fries, and fresh garden salad. And some fresh fruit for dessert. Easy peasy.
Hope this works... my grandbaby Sofia. She calls me "Ninna, and hubby.."Ninno" So cute. Italian for grandmother is Nonna, and Nonno for grandfather... this is her version, and we love it.
They were here from Florida visiting, and she misses me!
PS It didn't work, this is a video my son sent me this am. Oh well, you can see her anyway!!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy, happy Friday!!!
HUGS
Post a Comment