Saturday, August 03, 2013

Getting Healthy

We found a new doctor, and we both love him, and his staff....what a difference!!  And to find someone who actually cares about you... amazing!

So begins my journey to better health.  Hubby and I walk around a park by us, along the river, and I must stay I feel so much better, sleep better, no snoring, and I am beginning to lose weight.  We also exercise together, he is my champion!  Thank God for my hubby!!

So far.. I lost about 12 pounds.  I have a long way to go, but I am taking it day by day, and increasing my activity.  I hate to say what a couch potato I was!

I had my bloodwork done again on Wednesday... a total fast.  So I can wait to see what my results are.  I go back to him on August 6th, for followup.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I am out blog hopping. I did not know you are still around. Do you have a linkie I can put at my site? I am trying to get healthy too. So you don't like your Ipad? I love my laptop, but it is 5 years old and I need a new one. I am still at the same webhome.

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Hope things are going well.
Be blessed and have a great weekend.
HUGS