Yes, we are having a heat wave, for two days anyway. Friday night it drops back into the teens at night, then back to 20 degree temps again!
Tomorrow we are supposed to get heavy rain, hopefully it won't overload systems and cause flooding.
I find myself looking at gardening sites, outdoor decorations, flowers, anything about spring! I am truly getting cabin fever. I feel like curling up in bed, and staying there most of the day. Now that I am not working, I am not getting out of the house, seeing people,
I need to get myself into a routine, taking care of the house, keeping busy. Hubby has gotten to where he has taken over and established his routines for cleaning, which was great when I was working, but now I am feeling lost and left out. Bored. Tired. Useless.
1 comment:
Hi Kathy, how nice to find your tag at my blog. I have lots of things to do and housework is done by everyone in the house. Do you have any hobbies?
I do enjoy working on my web home and I have a few hundred pages since I started over 14 years ago. Time flies for sure. Have fun experimenting.
Post a Comment