Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Boring

I am living such a quiet, boring life now that I am retired.  I feel like I don't have much to make an interesting post.  I guess I should just set certain days to post, like maybe Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I can then do a catch up post on what has been happening.

The weather is making a turn towards Spring, thankfully! We are falling into a schedule... Doing some chores in the morning, keeping the house clean, then if it is nice out, hubs and I go outside, to starting cleaning up and spending time outside.  Today I cleaned the bathrooms, hubs steam cleaning the kitchen and dining room floors.  I did a load of laundry, cleaned up the kitchen.  Hubs went outside and finished trimming the trees out front, and cleaned up after himself.

I swept the front  of leaves and dirt, and we put out our little table and chairs that we sit in when the sun is on the front of the house.  It's nice when we are in the middle of summer, cause in late afternoon, it is shady, and great to sit out with a cup of coffee.  I will take a pic to show how cute it is.  Nothing fancy, but we love it.

Hubs and son be ought out the table and chairs for the gazebo, and the deck furniture and scrubbed them down.  So happy when we start doing this, it is a change of season thing, then we look forward to flowers, sun and peaceful days!

We are watching the Yankee/Baltimore game... Goodness it is now 4 -3 in favor of Baltimore, in the top of the 9th!  Let's go Yankees!

2 comments:

Toni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni said...

Hi Kathy;

The last 2 games were a disappointment weren't they! Hopefully today our team will do better with the Sox. I'm sure they'll get better as time goes on.

I'm enjoying this week of "finally" Spring weather and am looking forward to Palm and Easter Sunday. It will be family get-togethers for me.

It must be wonderful to sit outside in the shade with coffee in hand for the summer.

Have a blessed rest of the week my friend.