Monday, June 30, 2014

Joining in Toni's Tuesday Meme, you can find it here!

#05 Statistically Speaking



1. Does solitude help or hinder your creative pursuits?  It helps me, I like to be alone at times, during my prayer time especially.  I do love being with my husband and doing projects with him.

2. What relative do you most resemble in personality? I would have to say my Mom.

3. List one good thing about being you:  my husband, and my 3 wonderful sons, and my grandbaby Sofia!  Sorry couldn't name one!

4. What's the first thing you think about in the morning to get you going?  My coffee!!!

Thanks Toni, that was fun!  

It has started out raining this morning, a good steady rain, which we really need!  I am not sure if it is an all day rain.  I am going to get some inside chores done, before I head out with hubby.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;
Enjoyed reading your great answers to the meme. I'm drinking my cup of coffee right now :)
No rain here but hot and humid so much so the a/c and fan have been going strong. Have a lovely day ahead my friend.

Lori said...

Great answers to your meme Kathy!! Have a great day. ((BIG HUGS))!!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/