Monday, June 23, 2014

Tuesday Meme

I am joining in with Toni's Tuesday Meme, you can find it here if you would like to play!

#04 As A Child, I..

1. As a child I loved to play?  Parcheesi, monopoly, jacks, solitaire, and jump rope, hopscotch, anything outdoors.  I also loved playing with cutout dolls, as well as my Barbie!

2. As a child I wanted to grow up to be?  A ballerina dancer, also a teacher, and a mom.

3. As a child my favorite thing to eat was? corn on the cob, and tasty*cake tandy cakes!

4. As a child my favorite relative was? My grandmother

Great meme Toni!  Thank you!!


2 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy; I'm so glad you like my meme and are joining in. Enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

Lori said...

Ya know, I really loved board games when I was little too. Great answers. Have a wonderful week. ((BIG HUGS))!! ♥
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/