How we take everything for granted! Things change instantly. We truly don't appreciate what we have!
Monday hubby was out weed wacking. Of course, he refuses to wear safety goggles. He chops wood, into kindling for our fire pit..won't wear goggles. Trims and cuts down trees, again, refuses. His answer... What will happen?
Monday, he found out. A rock flew up from the weed wacker..hit him straight in the eye! I called our eye Dr. Who took us immediately. He called to an eye specialist, number one in our area, because he said this was beyond his skills! His exact words. My heart dropped. Inside his eye was bleeding, his colored part of the eye turned slightly oval because of the impact. The cornea is badly scratched. The specialist said the back of the eye looks good, no tears.
We are going back today to our Dr, who will look at everything for the specialist, and Friday we go back to speciation and take it from there. He also put a bandage lens on his cornea.
All because of stubbornness.
2 comments:
Oh Kathy, I am so sorry. That had to hurt so bad. Eyes heal quickly sometimes, I hope his will too. Maybe not too much damage was done in the end? We can hope. I will be praying for his eye to be healed.
Thank you Lori! We have another appointment with the eye specialist tomorrow, and more will be determined at that time.
Post a Comment