I am on my own for dinner. Hubby and youngest son Mike, are in a golf league on Tuesdays. They just left, and tonight they are having a banquet. So I am not cooking just for myself. I think I may order some Beef with Broccoli. I enjoyed that, I haven't had Chinese food in a long time.
Very cooler today! I am finding it hard to warm up. I am not complaining tho! Cozying up under an afghan is just my cup of tea!
Joining up with Toni's Tuesday 4 Meme. If you want to play along... go here!

I Say, You Answer
1. Early Morn...you answer? Love to see the sunrise! It just makes my day start out well!
2. Foggy Mist...you answer? It always makes me think of a Halloween movie!
3. Full Moon...you answer? Romantic!
4. Starry Night...you answer? Again, romantic, just looking up at the stars!
2. Foggy Mist...you answer? It always makes me think of a Halloween movie!
3. Full Moon...you answer? Romantic!
4. Starry Night...you answer? Again, romantic, just looking up at the stars!
Update..............
Bad picture, but I tried taking it myself on my iPad! Lol.... I also took at nap before and messed it all up!

12 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I love getting pampered too and I need a hair cut soon as well. Enjoy your Chinese food! Sometimes it is nice not to have to cook and be able to eat whatever you want. I'm loving the cooler temps. Have a wonderful day!
Hi Kathy,
I do enjoy getting my hair done, something about the washing that you get at a salon, it's just very relaxing. My hair is just past my elbows, so I'm due for a trim, lol. I hope that you have a fabulous day!
Sure feels like the good old days now that we are blogging again. Love those pamper days. How about some pix of the new hairdo? Hugz!
Hi Kathy! I love the way a new haircut makes a person feel so good! I'd love to see a pic (hint). :) Have fun having some alone girl time tonight. I love Chinese food! Loved your meme answers. Mine were posted this morning. Hugs!
Hi Kathy!! Loved your Meme answers.
Oh I love to go and have my hair done also. I bet your hair looks great. Have a nice evening.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy! Yummy, Beef and Broccoli. That sounds so great! Your new hair cut sounds really nice!
Love your meme answers! This was a fun one. Have a great day!
Hi Kathy, nothing like a hair cut and I need to get one too. Just like you, at the shoulders and more layers for the curls. Dinner sounds good too. Enjoy your week!
Your hair looks nice :)
Have a good day
Hi Kathy;
I haven't had chinese in a long while. Hope it was good. ;-) I too hate taking selfies of myself. Your hair looks good my friend. Enjoyed your answers to the T4M. Have a great day ahead.
I love your wavy hair! I let my hair go grey when I retired but I'm having second thoughts lately. I love being pampered too! Have a lovely day.
Hi Kathy! Thanks for stopping by today!! A cut and color sure does feel good. I was hoping to get mine done today but it didn't happen. I have a "fend for yourself" night for dinner too!
Hi Kathy! I just found your picture! I love it! I wish I had natural curl. So good to 'see' you! Hugs
Post a Comment