Wednesday, August 06, 2014

A quiet Wednesday

It was a nice day today.  The weatherman stated last night that we were to have thunderstorms all say...it didn't happen, not a drop!

Needless to say, I stayed indoors, Wednesday is my living room, entry way cleaning day.  I got that all done, prepared dinner, do I just had to bake the breaded pork chops, cook the potatoes,cook the green beans.  Then I got the kitchen all cleaned up.

Tonight is my prayer group night.  I just got home about 9:30.  Hubby was out back, with a fire going in the fire pit.  We sat out there for a bit, then came in.  

I didn't want to go without doing an entry for today.  

9 comments:

Kori at Home said...

Sounds like you had a fairly full day today, Kathy. Have a blessed night!

Danna said...

I think you had a very nice day. Mine turned out odd. Not as planned at all. Finally the weather cooled down. Looking forward to the weekend.

Toni said...

Sometimes the best days are unplanned days Kathy and you had a nice one. No rain here today for a change even got to see stars :-)
Have a sweet dreams night my friend.

Susan said...

The pork chops really sounds good! The fire pit too. Hugs

Jules said...

Hi Kathy,
Sounds as though you've had a great day! Your dinner yesterday sounds delicious too. I hope you have a great rest of the week. :) Hugs

Melanie said...

I like your header. Very pretty. Have a great day.

Lori said...

It sounds like you had a very full day. That is awesome. Hope prayer group was wonderful. Have a nice week.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I think your day sounded wonderful! Guess what? We had the exact same meal as you tonight! I had to smile. How wonderful to have a fire pit! I'd love one. Have a blessed day Kathy. Hugs

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Kathy. Your dinner sounds like it was really yummy.