Late this afternoon, we went to P*rice C*hopper for and got an order. When we checked out, I was at the end of the aisle bagging what was coming down after being checked, (mind you--double bagging my stuff as I went!).
Needless to say, we found out, when we got home, the checker did not double bag!
We loaded our stuff in the car and came home and began unloading, I got as far as my dining room, which is open to kitchen... The bag rips open, and the milk just exploded everywhere! My tile floor, my kitchen cabinets, my dining chairs and table legs, my legs, everywhere! Now, last week we bought a gallon of extra virgin olive oil...again they bagged in in one bag, which we found out after the fact.. And it burst thru as we were getting it out of the car! Half the oil all over my sidewalk. We didn't complain, just salvaged what we could and lived with it. Tonight was the final straw, hubby called the store, asked for the manager and explained it all, even last week. They told him to come back, they replaced the gallon of milk, the pack of 3 rolls of paper towels, which we destroyed by the milk, hubby had just opened the pack and was putting it away.
Needless to say, we found out, when we got home, the checker did not double bag!
We loaded our stuff in the car and came home and began unloading, I got as far as my dining room, which is open to kitchen... The bag rips open, and the milk just exploded everywhere! My tile floor, my kitchen cabinets, my dining chairs and table legs, my legs, everywhere! Now, last week we bought a gallon of extra virgin olive oil...again they bagged in in one bag, which we found out after the fact.. And it burst thru as we were getting it out of the car! Half the oil all over my sidewalk. We didn't complain, just salvaged what we could and lived with it. Tonight was the final straw, hubby called the store, asked for the manager and explained it all, even last week. They told him to come back, they replaced the gallon of milk, the pack of 3 rolls of paper towels, which we destroyed by the milk, hubby had just opened the pack and was putting it away.
I sat in the kitchen crying! Then I cleaned it all up while hubby went back to the store...I was covered in the milk, then steam mopped the floors twic, wiped down the cabinets and the furniture.
Ok, I got it off my chest, it's cleaned up, and over with!
Now... Time to relax in a nice hot tub!
Now... Time to relax in a nice hot tub!
Thanks for letting me vent. Again.. I am sorry.
3 comments:
Very frustrating for you. I can see why you were so upset. I'm glad that the manager replaced your stuff and hopefully they will double bag next time. Have a good weekend.
That is incredibly frustrating! You'd think that they would at least ask before they start bagging.
How horrible! I have had a bad experience with Price Chopper when I first came back from CA and never went back. I find shopping online with Shoprite much more pleasant now.
Post a Comment