Saturday, August 02, 2014

Blog Design

Thanks to Judy!  She explained how to change backgrounds on Blogger!  I am trying to figure out how to do a header.  Time, it takes me time!  LOL  Anyway, I am liking how my blog is looking in Blogger.  I am going to continue blogging after our 30 days!  I hope everyone else is too!  I would like to make my site look better.  I just forgot so much!

We got up early this morning, and went to a few yard/garage sales.  We got a set of two knives.  Hubby thinks they will work for us in the kitchen.  They are the bigger knives, for chopping and cutting meat.  He also found an old standing ashtray, he cut the handle off, and made it into the cutest birdfeeder, but it will be for water for the birds.  I will have to get a pic.  He isn't sure if he will paint the base, so I will wait.

I didn't find anything.  I was looking for kitchen towels, or some cute placemats.  Nothing appealed to me.  We only went to able 4 sales, then it started raining.  Of course, we got back home, and it stopped!  I didn't want to go back out again.  I wanted to clean the bathrooms today.

Now that the housework is done, I planned to post, and try to work on my blog a little.  I never edited stuff before, does anyone recommend an editing program?  These backgrounds Judy recommended, also have headers that match.  I would like to give it a try.

This meme is from Unconscious Mutterings. 

I usually type what first pops into my head, sometimes it makes no sense!

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Fish ::  tank
  2. Dreaming :: life away
  3. Living :: on the edge
  4. Expectations ::  hope
  5. Mug ::  my coffee
  6. Jacket :: cool nights
  7. Bowl ::  of jelly
  8. Confession :: good for the soul
  9. Socks :: mismatched
  10. Tank :: fish

That was fun!  Have a wonderful Saturday!  I will be around to visit!     Found this siggie from Judy!  Thank you Judy!



3 comments:

Judy said...

Kathy, your blog looks so good! The header is easy too. I emailed you directions for doing that, so recheck it. I'm here to help you whenever you need it.

Yes, please continue to blog after the 30 day challenge! It's been so nice to see so many back.

I haven't been to a yardsale in years & years. Sounds like you found some bargains! Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!

Melanie said...

Your blog looks really cute! I enjoy playing with my blog and like to change it out often. I enjoy yard sales but haven't been to very many lately. They are pretty frequent in my neighborhood. Have a lovely Sunday.

Kori at Home said...

I can't, for the life of me, customize blogger to how I want it, lol. I've tried, numerous times though.