Monday, August 04, 2014

Blueberries

Today started out like any other Monday, I stripped the beds and washed the sheets, and cleaned our room, put the fresh sheets back on the bed.  I love the smell of clean sheets!

My sil came over, and asked if we wanted to go and pick blueberries!  Well..yes!  They were just beautiful!  And sweet, I had to taste test!  We were there not even 45 minutes, and we picked 13 lbs!  The gentleman charges by the pound.  Very good price!

Supper is over, we are outside.  hubby is watering the flowers.  I thought to get in my Monday post.  Doing it on my iPad.  Temps have cooled since this afternoon.  It was warmer and humid.  Not too bad now, I am enjoying it outside.  About 8 I will put on a pot of coffee.

One thing I don't like about posting on my iPad is I can't access photos on my iPad, blogger only lets me pull up photos from my laptop!  Frustrating to say the least!

I also added a Chox on the sidebar for comments as well!

Have a wonderful night.  I will get around to visit later.


2 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;
I haven't picked berries for years. My kids and I used to love it. I enjoyed reading about your day my friend. Have a great day ahead. ;-}

Kori at Home said...

Hi Kathy,
My daughter loves fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries... we haven't been yet this year to go picking though.