Now that I am retired, and have made a great routine for myself, dividing the days into cleaning areas, I am so enjoying it. I love a clean home. It is too hard for me to clean it all in one day. Each day I do a load of laundry from start to finish, and that means putting it all away. And each day, I clean certain rooms of the house. For example, on Mondays, I clean kitchen, sunroom, and dining room. From top to bottom. Now that I have my daily routine, then my days of the week, the house looks spectacular, if I say so myself! LOL
I also am loving the cleaning. It feels good, I don't kill myself, I take breaks...like now to do a post. And I am rewarded at the end of the day! Even hubby loves how it all looks, and I am not tired, and complaining about it!
Tonight we are invited to our PNC Field, our Yankee local team, to the Club Suites to see the game. Tons of food to be served, and special seats to watch the game! Our Financial Specialists has invited his people, all expenses paid by them! This past winter they had a bus trip to Radio City to see the Christmas Show, time to walk around Rockefeller Center, and a stop at the most wonderful Italian Restaurant in dinner for dinner. We picked anything on the menu, it all was paid for, as well as flowing wine! We are very blessed to have found our Fortune Financial Team. They are the most wonderful people to work with! They care so much for everything about their clients. Every few months, they have special dinners, like Mardi Gras, and it always is a knockout affair, no expenses spared! We love them!
Its very muggy today. I am going to dress on the warm side for tonight's game. After the sun starts setting, it gets pretty cool! Aren't I a little baby!
Here is a pic of hubby and I during the Christmas trip to Radio City! We had such a wonderful time! We did have time before the show started, to see Rockefeller Center, we walked to St Patrick's Church. It was under major renovation, but people were still allowed in.
Here is a not too well taken pic of the nativity in St Patrick's. It was very dark because of all the scaffolding around. Breathtaking anyway!
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday, my friends! Here is another wonderful siggie from Judy!

3 comments:
St. Patrick's Cathedral is one of my favorite places to visit in NYC, I love the architecture and the stained glass. Absolutely breathtaking.
I don't mind cleaning, actually. Sometimes it's a great stress outlet.
Hope that you have an enjoyable evening, Kathy!
Hi Kathy,
I actually love to clean but with work and everything else, I don't do it as often as I would like. :) NYC is just wonderful at Christmas and I am glad you got to walk around a bit too. Michael and I went in 2010 for Christmas and I have never blogged about it before, so it's on my list this year.
Have a wonderful week! Hugs
Hi Kathy;
I love this post! It does make a difference when us retirees can have a cleaning routine. Of course you having a home and family makes it much more to do. With me in my small apartment I have everything done in an hour and no maintenece as it's supplied by the management. LOL!
I too love New York and two of my favorite places is Rockerfeller Center and St. Patricks Cathedral. Love your photos.
Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment