Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Rain

It rain heavily on and off for most of today too.  I got things done in the house, then hubby and I went running some errands.  It really was a quiet day today.

I am going to do a meme because I can't think of anything to write about tonight!     Click here if you want to play   Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Supervisor :: get them on the line now!
  2. Facebook :: friends
  3. Almond :: Joy
  4. Southern :: Nights
  5. Hangnail :: hurts
  6. Runner :: athletic
  7. Authentic :: real
  8. Curls :: galore
  9. Skirt :: the issue
  10. Detective :: Dick Tracy

I hope everyone has a great night!

6 comments:

Kori said...

We've had rain on and off all day today too. I think it's what we need though. Almost feels like early Fall instead of late Summer.

Jules said...

Hi Kathy! We had some rain here today but it hardly amounted to anything. It's super cool out tonight and like Kori said, it feels like fall. Which I am ok with. :) I hope you have a terrific evening and that tomorrow is great as well. Hugs!

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;
We had rain on and off all day. It was a dreary day all around especially see how low our team can go. Looks like they won't make the playoffs this year :-(

Enjoyed your answers to the UM meme. I have mine posted to show for Saturday's entry. Sweet dreams my friend. Hugs

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! I'm playing catch up so please forgive me. I hope you had fun at the BBQ. It sounds like a great time. :) Loved the photos of the cathedral. Very pretty! I like a clean house too. I do zone cleaning, it's easier on me that way. I like your way of thinking. :D Loved all your meme answers your new pages, including the chatterbug page looks perfect to me! Hope you're enjoying your week!

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I'm going around catching up with my reads tonight. So nice to sit here & catch up with the posts I've missed here. Loved the pic of you & your hubby! I didn't know you were retired now, but had wondered. I like your cleaning schedule. I am a cleaning nut - love things neat & clean. It sure makes life better & easier.

LOVE your tabs! You are really learning a lot! There are some really neat things you can learn just by googling it.

Off to read your SWD & homework now. Hugs!

Melanie said...

I enjoyed your answers. I'm not very good at this meme. If I read someone else's answers, then that's the only answer I can come up with! Have a lovely day.