We had a wonderful day out with my sil and bil! We went to their son's golf club for a wonderful luncheon from soup to dessert! Fantastic! And thanks to Rob and Becky for having us as guests!
Then home to swim at their house! They were gone to a wedding, and my bil was house sitting. The pool is a heated in ground! We spent a couple hours just relaxing, swimming, and having fun. After that, we went to my sil for a light dinner of pizza, then coffee out on the deck! What a great day.
We got home about half an hour ago. This will just be a short post, I didn't want to miss a day!
4 comments:
Ooh, heated and in-ground pool? Nice. Sounds like you had a fabulous day, my friend.
Hi Kathy! Happy Friday! Wow, sounds like you had a pretty awesome day! A heated pool, sweet! Aww, your TBT photo is precious! Hope you had a terrific day! Hugs
Sounds like a great Friday! I always enjoy a dip in the pool! Have a great weekend!
Happy Saturday Kathy, That's one thing I regret in life was never learning how to swim for fear of water. It would have been great being able to swim in a heated pool. Enjoy the day my friend. I've been watching YES and enjoyed the Joe Torre's tribute and now watching the game. Hugs
Post a Comment