Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Meme

While not actually a meme I don't think, I am doing my Simple Woman's Daybook, link is in the tabs above, and I will also do Toni's meme.

Have fun and play here!  Thanks Toni!



#12 Arts & Entertainment

1. Favorite Quote or Saying?   From St. Pio.    "Pray, Hope, and don't Worry"

2. Favorite Poem or Ode?  Nothing comes to mind at this time.  

3. Favorite Line from a Play, Book or Movie?  "I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

4. Favorite TV Show of All Time?      I would have to say the old  I LOVE LUCY  shows!

6 comments:

Toni said...

Great answers on the meme Kathy. I especially like the Louisa May Alcott quote. The Notebook was another favorite movie of mine. Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs

Kori said...

Great answers, Kathy. That book is a childhood favorite of mine and I can't wait to read that with my youngest. Have a great day :)

Jeanne said...

I've never seen The Notebook but I love that line! The old I Love Lucy shows were great!! My mom would always watch them.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I put I Love Lucy too.

Melanie said...

I enjoyed your answers. I don't collect quotes so that part of the meme is stumping me. Have a great day.

Kim said...

Fun meme answers! I didn't do the meme this week because I really couldn't think of any answers. But I've been enjoying everyone elses! :)