We just got back home from running a few errands this morning. So, being that it is Tuesday, I thought I would do Toni's meme, and then I am going to begin Annie's meme!
If you would like to play Toni's, click here to join in!
#13 Questions, Silly Questions
1. Who is the last person you talked to? My husband and son Sandy, we were eating lunch and having a nice conversation!
2. What is your weather like right now? It is beautiful! Sunny and warm! We took advantage of it, and ate our lunch out in the gazebo!
3. Where will you be this weekend? Too early to tell yet, but I am sure most will be spent at home, and then Sunday morning, Mass. We are kind of spur of the moment!
4. What's for dinner tonight? Tonight I am making fresh broccoli, with our prosciutto, garlic, white wine, (also ours that we make), over either angel hair, or small rigatoni. MMMMMMMMM!!
2. What is your weather like right now? It is beautiful! Sunny and warm! We took advantage of it, and ate our lunch out in the gazebo!
3. Where will you be this weekend? Too early to tell yet, but I am sure most will be spent at home, and then Sunday morning, Mass. We are kind of spur of the moment!
4. What's for dinner tonight? Tonight I am making fresh broccoli, with our prosciutto, garlic, white wine, (also ours that we make), over either angel hair, or small rigatoni. MMMMMMMMM!!
Thank you Toni! That was a good one!
My first time to play Annie's meme! Click here to play this one!
1. If you had 3 vacation spots, which would you choose, Santa Barbara, Nantucket, or state parks in Montana. Why? I would choose Nantucket. We love New England, and Nantucket is one of our favorite spots, beautiful, peaceful, and charming.
2. Would you stay in a Hotel or a Bed and Breakfast? We always rent a log cabin home or stay in a B&B, getting spoiled is fun on vacation!
3. Time to eat...local fare recommented by locals, gourmet, or whatever suits you? We always like trying regional restaurants, and we usually like the Mom and Pop types. We aren't up for gourmet, we like good, delicious home cooked food.
4. Do you bring paperbacks to read or will you be too busy? I always bring my Kindle and my Ipad, I have the Kindle app on it too. Quiet times, I like to read.
5. Do you bring home souvenirs? We always buy a Christmas ornament for our trees, wherever we go! Great memories!
6. Will you fly, train, or drive? We love to drive, and Nantucket isn't that far away. We love seeing the scenery, and taking our time.
7. Night life? Or turn in early? We are not ones to go to bars and such! We will see the sites, a show, go for dessert and coffee, then relax at "home".
8. Big breakfast? On vacation, yes, we love big breakfasts, then usually have an afternoon coffee, that fills us till dinnertime!
Thanks Annie, that was fun as well!!
I have to go help hubby outside, he is putting lights up on our little shed he built! It looks so cute, like a little house! I couldn't resist this sweet autumn siggie from Judy!



4 comments:
Happy Tuesday, Kathy! Your siggies are making me excited for autumn. I can't wait to change my blog over. lol You and I did exactly the same thing. I did both Toni and Annie's meme today as well. GMTA! :) I loved your answers. I too pretty much answered the same thing as you for Annie's meme. Hope you have a fantastic day! Hugs
Hi Kathy!
So glad to meet you and so happy you took part in the meme.
I really enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know something about you.
I will add you to my blog list as well.
Have a wonderful day today!
Hi Kathy I too enjoyed your answers to both memes. I too would pick Nantucket over the other two. I have the older Kindle and use the Kindle app on my tablet more.
Love the Fall theme in here too. I'll do mine next month ;-} Sweet dreams my friend. Hugs
Great answers, Kathy. I would choose Nantucket too, because hubby and I have been many times to Cape Cod (for his work) and we both {heart} Massachusetts, BUT I didn't make it to Nantucket because was sick when Zeno and his co-workers went there. :( Great Fall theme too!
Post a Comment