Here are a few pics...
Five buckets of white grapes.. Hubby thinks it will be about 10 gallons. Six buckets of red... Should make about 15 gallons! We are very pleased! My iPad is causing me fits tonight, I can't do this post right. Tomorrow I will post from my laptop in the office.


5 comments:
Great harvest! I think it's great that you grow grapes. I imagine the wine will be wonderful!
Hi Kathy, That's awesome that you grow your own grapes. I am sure that you won't pull a "Lucy" and stomp on those grapes with your feet though. ;) I am sure that the wine will taste great. Have a wonderful week! Hugs
Wow! They look wonderful.
So cool that you have your own vineyard.
Happy Monday!
Hi Kathy, that is a lot of grapes. I visited a winery while I was reading Secrets if the Vine. I have a page with pictures at listed at my Site Map. So what is the next step?
The grapes look perfect! The next step is a grape crusher and I guess you have one. My family used to have a wooden barrel type with a hand crank. When they stopped making wine, we used it as a lawn ornament filled with loads of flowers. LOL! Blessings my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment