Thursday, September 04, 2014

Swimming!

 Getting in a post, because I don't know if I will have time later.  I made macaroni salad to take to Rob and Becky's house.  We were invited for swimming and a cookout!  It such a perfect day for a get together!  We love spending time with the family, such a great time.  Good food, fun, and lots of love!

I was chatting with our son Chris in Fl. this morning.  We are planning a trip in January for a month or two!  We will be driving down, hubs is afraid to fly, but I actually love to ride, so it will be a good time.  We may stop on the way down or back, either way, to visit with my sister and her family in Garner, NC!  So excited, we haven't seen each other in over 4 or so years!!  

The news is just so scary anymore.  I really try not to watch it.  We were praying for the families of those slaughtered, and for peace in that area.   God's blessings on the whole situation!

I need to get started on my September homework!  Toni and Kori are finished already! I found a few pictures of my old high school.  I am still scouring the internet for my grade school.  LOL  It will be a miracle if I can find anything!

I am also loving that everyone is starting to decorate for Fall.  Both blogs, and their homes.  I love to look at what everyone has done.  Pinterest is also great for ideas too!

Almost time to go!  I will try to visit tonight!  Another lovely siggie from Judy!



2 comments:

Melanie said...

January is a lovely time to visit Florida. I'm glad you'll get to do it. Yes, I agree that the news is so bad all the time. The victims are in my prayers. Have a great day.

Liz said...

January is a great time to visit Florida. I know you will be so happy to see Sophia, your son and DIL. I am like your hubby, I don't like flying either. A road trip sounds like fun though.
Yes, it is scary with all that is going on with ISIS, etc. Even my grandson wonders if something like that could happen here in the US. I hope our Leader(s) get it together soon.
Enjoy the cookout and the swimming.