Happy Wednesday! And although it's cloudy, drizzling and we are to get heavy rains, it is a nice day! We really need the rain! I am using the time to get some things done inside today, and so I am enjoying the day!
Before I forget.... I posted my October homework for Chatterbugs, and I also posted in my Simple Woman's Daybook. The links are in the tabs above!
I am a fan of NCIS, I have been since it started. I do not like the spinoff.. NCIS-LA, but I absolutely love NCIS-NO!! I love Scott Bakula, I love the accents, I love the way the show plays out! I enjoy the Tuesday night lineup!
I got my hair cut yesterday! I love it, and I am pleasantly surprised, but after growing the top past the awkward stage, I am not missing my "pouffy" top!! LOL It is all blending in so nicely. My hair is curly, so when it is dry, it touches my shoulders, but it is at least two inches longer wet! The sufferings of curly hair!
I am a day late, but I am doing Toni's Meme! Click on the linkie to go to her site to join in!
Words Ending in REE
1. Maple Tree... pancake syrup!
2. What's Free... looking at leaves, walking in the park, breathing in the fresh air.
3. College Degree... unfortunately, not for me
4. Name Three... Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter! My favorite times!
Another fun one Toni!
With that, I am off my friends!


4 comments:
Happy Wednesday Kathy, No rain here yet, they say we will be getting it later on this evening and tomorrow. We've had rain on and off the past few days but not enough to really help.
Enjoyed your answers to the meme. Thanks for joining in my friend. Now I'm off to visit "your classroom" and read your scary story. Have a blessed rest of the day my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy! Hope you had a great Wednesday! We are fans of NCIS as well but I'm not liking NCIS-NO. I don't know why, I just can't get into it. Glad you like it though! Going to go read your CB homework and SWD.
A fresh hair cut always makes me feel wonderful. I'm over due for one. I'm glad you've got your hair past that awkward stage. I wanted to grow my sides longer but that awkward stage does me in every time!
Stopped by to read your Chatterbugs homework! You have a beautiful blog Kathy!!
Huggers,
Autumn
Post a Comment