Friday, October 03, 2014

Beautiful Days

We really have had some gorgeous Fall days!  Today is no exception!  We had to run to drop a form for my husband off to our Dr. this morning.  What a beautiful ride, and that is local!  To see all the magnificent colors, just makes my heart fly!

We are in serious need of rain, and hopefully we are to get rain tonight and tomorrow.  Our weathermen have been forecasting rain, but we haven't gotten any in our area!3.  W

I had so much fun doing our Chatterbug Blog Hop!  It was the first I participated in, and I loved it!  This is what makes blogging so much fun, something that can't be had on FB.

I was going to make lasagna for dinner tonight, but hubby decided he wanted.... pizza!  Go figure!  LOL!  That works for me!  Easy,  so I will spend part of the day catching up on my cleaning.

Things were hectic yesterday, and I didn't blog.  Here is Annie's blog, which I thought was great!  Click here to play too!
Autumn Favorites

1.  What is your favorite Autumn activity?   I love riding in the country, looking at the fall colors!  I love  going to the apple farm and picking our apples, and our pumpkins!  I really love everything about Autumn!

2.  What is your favorite Autumn meal?   I love stews, soups, pork roast, pot roast.  I can also eat lasagna anytime.  Since the weather is cooler, any dishes made in the oven work for me!

3.  What is your favorite autumn drink?  I love coffee any time.  I love hot cocoa in the cool nights, and even a cup of Lady Grey tea!!

4.  What is your favorite Autumn weather?  A cool, sunny, crisp, fresh day!  Perfect for visiting pumpkin patches, walking in the woods, drinking a coffee outside in the wonderful air!!

Thanks Annie, that was great and perfect for this time of year!




5 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! I agree, the blog hop was so much fun. I'm excited that Jules wants to do it once a month. I hope she's able to do it. She's a busy lady. :)

I enjoyed reading your answers to Annie's meme! Lasagna sounds so good. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Hugs

annie said...

Hi Kathy. It's really Toni's meme and I was joining in. But loved reading your answers and getting to know more about you. :)
Have a lovely weekend.

Marge said...

Hi Kathy. I really enjoyed the blog hop too! Hope we do that more often. Sounds like the autumn leaves are colorful by you too! Would love to take a fall foliage tour! Happy w/e. Hugz!

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I enjoyed the blog hop too! I usually update my blog 3-4 times a week. I love fall and we are taking the grands to the Pumpkin patch in a few weeks. Sure will be glad when our weather changes. We are at 99 today. Have a nice weekend. Hugs

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, Loved reading your answers to my T4M Autumn Favorites. :) Thanks for joining in my friend. Hugs