Friday, October 17, 2014

Breakfast with a Friend!

  Happy Friday!

I meet my friend Lucy for breakfast this morning!  Had a wonderful time, and it was so good to catch up with her!  Good friends are hard to find!

It is beautiful out today!  I thought maybe hubby and I would take a ride, but he is helping his friend, and it is not looking good for us.  So I guess I will do some cleaning, and then relax with a coffee in the gazebo.

I was remembering how nice it was doing my own blog, changing out graphics, and all that fun stuff.  But, I realize I am just not up to it.  I like how much blogger does for me, and I will continue with it, changing out backgrounds, and playing with siggies, and things in the sidebar!

Just a short one today!




1 comment:

Melanie said...

I do enjoy blogger for the ease of posting and archiving etc. I remember changing out graphics but blogger makes it so easy to give my blog a whole different look, if I want to. Yours is very pretty!