Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Thursday!

  I can't believe I made it here two days in a row!  If I am downstairs, I seem to do better posting on my laptop.  Pictures load better, and posting goes easier than on my ipad.  Anyway!  Here I am again!

We had torrential downpours yesterday, and many areas were dealing with flooding issues.  We needed rain, but it just came down so fast, and so quickly!  Today is a warm, humid, and sunny day!  We won't have too many nice days like today to enjoy here in the northeast.  They are calling for a change for the weekend, with colder temps.  I hate to sound like my grandma... but I feel it in my bones!

Last night I had my prayer group, which was wonderful.  But I learned something... an oil called, "Thieves Oil"  that is supposed to be 99.96 % effective on killing germs, viruses.  You can use it to clean, freshen, all sorts of things.  I am going to look more in to it on the internet later today.  Has anyone heard of this?

Here is my Unconscious Mutterings for this week. I post the first thing that pops into my head!  If you want to play, click on this link!

1. Crime... doesn't pay!
2.  Whoops... I did it again!
3.  Lipstick... on your collar!
4.  Linda...  can't think of anything for this one!
5.  Triple...  play
6.  Badge...  award
7.  Contempt...  of court
8.  Stunt...  driver
9.  Van...  driver
10.  Judge...  Judy

Have a wonderful day!  






1 comment:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, We never got the heavy rains just more of steady on and off rain. Never heard of Thieves Oil but I'm looking forward to reading what you find out about it. Enjoyed your UM answers. I'll be posting mine for Saturday. Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs